The Notre Dame of Maryland University (NDMU) is seeking an Assistant/Associate Professor of Occupational Therapy. The Assistant/Associate Professor of Occupational Therapy will support the Program Director, faculty, and staff as they serve students in alignment with the curriculum and assist in activities that facilitate academic excellence and promote the mission and philosophy of the Department of Occupational Therapy. The faculty member in this position will teach 21 -24 credits per year and will be on a twelve-month contract.
- Enacts commitment to the values of the Department of Occupational Therapy’s articulated philosophy.
- Performs as a full-time, core faculty.
- Performs teaching and scholarship in his/her area(s) of expertise, in congruence with the University and Department mission, program objectives, curricular design, and in compliance with requirements of the ACOTE Standards.
- Works collaboratively with the Program Director and other faculty, advise students, and engage in service activities to support the University, the Department, community, and profession.
- Performs such similar, comparable or related duties as may be assigned or required.
- Earned doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy or related field, research doctorate preferred.
- Current Professional Occupational Therapy License in Maryland.
- Current NBCOT Certification.
- Minimum of 3 years of post-licensure clinical experience as an Occupational Therapist in pediatrics or mental health.
About Notre Dame of Maryland University:
Notre Dame of Maryland University (NDMU) is a private, independent institution anchored in the lovely homeland neighborhood of Baltimore City with outreach programs in the state serving central and southern Maryland and the Eastern Shore. Founded as a Catholic women’s college in 1895, NDMU now a comprehensive university, offers baccalaureate degrees in the Women’s College and co-ed undergraduate programs for adults, and graduate programs through the School of Arts, Sciences, and Business, School of Education, School of Nursing, School of Pharmacy, and Department of Occupational Therapy.
NDMU is being assisted by the partners of Hyatt-Fennell, Executive Search. Submit nominations and application materials to NDM@hyatt-fennell.com. Applications include a cover letter, a current résumé/cv, salary requirements, and contact information for three professional references, in separate documents. All applications and nominations will be considered highly confidential.
Notre Dame of Maryland University does not discriminate in offering equal access to its educational programs and activities or with respect to employment terms and conditions on the basis of age, ancestry, color, creed, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or protected veteran’s status. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policy: Greg FitzGerald, Chief of Staff, Notre Dame of Maryland University, 4701 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21210, 410-532-5109.
For all other employment inquiries, please contact Human Resources at 410-532-5898 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Notre Dame of Maryland University is an EEO/AA employer.